Gelatin is generally used as one of the ingredients for making gelatin. The formula in gelatin will make the dough more chewy.
Besides being applied to food products, gelatin is also used in the beauty industry to make masks. Most people use this gelatin mask to provide extra hydration to the skin.
But what if a gelatin mask is used to remove stubborn blackheads? Fimela has covered how to use a gelatin mask to help remove stubborn blackheads, even if you don’t have a microwave.
If you don’t have a microwave, you can use the steam method. The ingredients needed are more or less the same, only the method of cooking the gelatin differs.
- Gelatin powder
- Liquid milk
- Heat resistant bowl
How to make gelatin mask
- Mix one teaspoon of powdered gelatin with 2-3 teaspoons of liquid milk in a heatproof bowl.
- Mix all the ingredients until they are evenly distributed and have a paste-like texture.
- If you don’t have a microwave, you can use the steam method by using a pot of water and heating it on the stove.
- Put the bowl containing the mask mixture in the saucepan and stir gently
- After the dough has started to thicken, lower the temperature until it is slightly warm, then apply it to your face.
- Wait 10-15 minutes until the dough hardens on your face, then peel off the gelatin mask.